The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

HUTTER GAINS TITLE; TEAM FINISHES THIRD

Sprinter Wins 220, Paces Swimmers to Ranking Spot in National Contest at New Haven

Paced by Captain-elect Charles G. Hutter '38, Harvard's seven man entry won third place in the N.A.A.U. swimming championships at New Haven last week.

Hutter, local cynosure, boosted his national prestige by capturing the American title in the 220 and taking a second in the 100-yard event. His time in the former event, 2:11.2 minutes, fell below his Harvard best, while in the latter only a yard separated him from the winner, United States ace Peter Fick, who came from behind to hang on to his title.

Two unpopular decisions in the medley and relay deprived the Crimson from capturing second place in the meet. As things were Hutter, Graham Cummin '38, and A. Gregory Jameson '37 teamed to take a second in the first of these two events, with Captain John J. Colony '37, Donald Barker '38, Dario C. Berizzi '38, and Hutter gathering fourth place in the relay.

In addition to the Cambridge Olympian, individual point winners for Harvard were Jamsson, who pushed other Olympians Higgins and Kasley to finish third in the breaststroke, and Cummin who picked up a fifth in the 150-yard backstroke.