CREW OFF FOR COMPTON CUP RACES AT PRINCETON

TEN OTHER SPORTS CONTESTS ON SATURDAY'S SCHEDULE

A Harvard Varsity crew looked on with great interest by the College as it is the first in the regime of Tom Bolles left for Princeton yesterday afternoon confident that it will end the Tiger's victory streak. Princeton crews have won every race between the two colleges since 1931.

Both first and second eights will oppose the Orange and Black and M.I.T. on Lake Carnegie in Princeton. The crews will work out there twice today. Tom Bolles has developed one of the strongest eights in recent years to wear the Crimson, and they rank slight favorites to take the unknown Tiger eight into camp.

Ten Other Clashes

Ten other sports contests are on the docket for tomorrow as the first big Spring Sports weekend approaches. Outstanding at home will be the New England Relay Carnival in the Stadium and the lacrosse match with Dartmouth on the Business School Field.

The latter promises to be one of the best games of the League season played here this season, for the Crimson has shown the benefits of its Southern trip by toppling the Boston Lacrosse Club and Tufts in its last two games.

A baseball team with plenty of material that hasn't been able to get going yet leaves late tonight for a League clash with Cornell. Ed Ingalls is slated to do the pitching for the nine which trimmed Columbia 13-2 and returned to Cambridge to a 10-4 defeat by Princeton.

Other Saturday sports: Rugby vs. the Boston Rugby Club at Soldier's Field; Freshman baseball vs. Worcester at Soldiers Field; Tennis vs. Amherst at Amherst; and Jayvee baseball vs. Governor Dummer at South Byfield.

The Freshman baseball team will face Huntington School this afternoon at Soldiers Field.