Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

UPPERCLASSMEN VOTED COUNCIL SCHOLARSHIPS

Total of $220 to Grondahl, Ford, Ware, D'Amico; Constitutional By - Laws Also Adopted

Four additional scholarships in a total of $220 have been voted to upperclassmen from undergraduate funds by the Student Council, it was announced last night. Announcement of ten previous grants for the second half year was made a week ago.

Latest recipients are George Steven Ford '37, of Belmont; Samuel Robert D'Amico '39, of Somerville; Sheldon Ware '38, of Milton; and Reino Richard Grondahl '39, of Maynard.

The Council also reported last night final acceptance of two constitutional amendments, to provide for its membership in case of probation, and pertaining to Freshman elections.

Permanent exclusion from the Council of any one year is provided in the first of these amendments together with provision for the replacement of a member in scholastic disqualification.

Amendment number two reduces the number of Freshman candidates necessary to a primary election from 20 to 9.