Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

THE CRIME

There was a day in the history of Stillman Infirmary when students hated to go there because they thought they were not treated right by the staff: the doctors were unpopular for their medicines, the nurses for their manner of approach. Indeed the nurses were considered tyrannical, nothing short of petty martinettes.

It is nice to think that with the general change in administration in the Hygiene Department two years ago the whole level of medical care for the University took a remarkable rise. The Building in Holyoke Street is frequented daily by all sorts of students, all of who seem to benefit by their treatments, and Stillman is no longer mentioned between the clenched teeth of many an innocent victim.

But there is one thing which the passage of time has not changed in Stillman. The nurses are still the tyrants they used to be, albeit their tyranny seems to be of a milder, more pleasant nature than years ago.

We had a telegram from a "Crimson" editor yesterday that seemed to speak volumes by its stark simplicity. Here it is.

AM IN STILLMAN. NURSES WILL NOT LET ME GO.