PHILLIPS BROOKS HOUSE WILL HOLD BANQUET TONIGHT

General Consultant Fills New Office Next Year; P.B.H. Committeemen Also to Be Announced

Terminating one of the most active seasons of its existence, Phillips Brooks House will hold its annual dinner today for nearly 200 social service workers and University officials.

Prominent among the speakers is H.V. Kaltenborn '09, journalist and news commentator. Eagerly awaited in student circles is the announcement at the yearly banquet of members of executive and other administrative committees and the personnel man for next year. The latter will fill a newly created office in response to demands for a student contact man at the Phillips Brooks House.

Undergraduates' first general consultant will be named by Raymond Dennett '36, Graduate Secretary at the 6:30 o'clock affair over which President Rolf Kaltenborn '36, son of the guest speaker, will preside.

The new post which has been consistently backed by Dr. Bock was first mentioned in January as requests for consultations with psychiatrists of the Hygiene Department increased. His services will satisfy a long-standing need for a general utility man, coordinator of several active religious groups among students and proctors aide.

Members of the committee which made the proposal for the personnel man are: Dean Sperry; George A. Wilson, professor of International Law, emeritus; George H. Chase '96, Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences; Arthur S. Johnson '85; Dr. Bock; John H. Lane '28; Rolf Kaltenborn '37; John B. Bowditch '37, former CRIMSON president and Raymond Dennett '36.