Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

DELAND CONTINUES AS ATHLETIC ASSISTANT

Law School Student Will Aid Bingham Again Next Year; Handles Managers in H.A.A. Position

Frank Stanton Deland 1L will continue next year in his position as assistant to William J. Bingham '16, Director of Athletics, it was learned last night.

A graduate of 1936, Deland last September took over many of the duties formerly administered by Henry W. Clark '23, who resigned in January 1936 to take charge of athletics at Lafayette College.

Deland has concerned himself principally with the supervision of team managers, a position for which he gained experience here himself as manager of the 1935 football team.

The position is not a full time role as he divides his time between the B.A.A. and studies in the Law School.

As an undergraduate the assistant director was also treasurer of the Political Union, president of the Intercollegiate Yacht Racing Association, and a member of the Senior Nominating Committee.