Sulloway, Weinberger, Ulin, Earle Mayne Appointed to 1938 Council

Final Group of Seventeen Meets Tomorrow to Choose Officers For Next Year

Nine newly elected members of the 1937-1938 Student Council met last night and appointed eight more, five Juniors and three Sophomores, to make up next year's complete roster of 17.

Men chosen last night were: Class of 1938--Morris Earle, of New York City; Wiley Edward Mayne, of Sanborn, Iowa; Alvah Woodbury Sulloway, of Concord, New Hampshire; Caspar Willard Weinberger, of San Francisco; Richard Otis Ulin, of Dorcester, Class of 1939--Oliver Payne Bolton, of Lyndhurst, Ohio; Robert Mason Bunker, of West Roxbury; and Charles Lee Burwell, of Millwood, Virginia.

As now complete, the Council will meet at 4:30 o'clock tomorrow afternoon to elect officers and hear reports of the retiring president, secretary, and treasurer.

Biographies of New Eight

Earle lives in Leverett House, was a member of the 1936-1937 Council, is managing editor of the CRIMSON, manager of the soccer team, and a member of the Student Union.

Mayne lives in Kirkland House, is chairman of the House Committee, a member of the University band, and orchestra, and was on the inter-House athletic committee this year.

Sulloway lives at 9 Bow Street, is president of the Advocate, and a member of the squash and tennis teams.

Weinberger lives in Dunster House, is president of the CRIMSON, and a member of the House Committee.

Ulin lives at home and is a member of Dudley Hall, and is a member of the Junior Varsity baseball team.

Bolton lives in Adams House, is assistant manager of the football team, an officer of Phillips Brooks House, a member of the House Committee, and a member of the tennis team.

Burwell lives in Eliot House, is an editor of the Lampoon, and a member of the House Committee.

Bunker lives in Winthrop House, is an editor of the Lampoon, and a member of the House Committee.