H.A.A. OFFERS BARGAINS IN FOOTBALL TICKETS

RESERVED SEATS FOR GRID GAMES ON SALE TODAY

There will be no change in the methods of allotting tickets to eight football games this fall from the methods used for the past two years, the Harvard Athletic Association announced recently. The H. A. A. urges that the Freshmen and other newcomers familiarize themselves with the ticket regulations.

Useful Ticket Book

Costing $12.00, the Contribution Ticket Book is the most widely used plan of admission to athletic events in the University. This book, on sale now at the H. A. A. offices in the basement of the Union, entitles the user to the following rights: admission to all athletic events of the H. A. A. held in Soldiers Field and in the Indoor Athletic Building during the college year; all issues of the H. A. A. News; admission to certain Harvard hockey games played in the metropolitan district, and money allowances toward tickets for International League hockey games in Boston arenas.

The Contribution Ticket Book contains coupons which are exchanged for tickets for each game. For the Navy and Princeton games, both of which are played away from Cambridge, the coupon entitles the owner $1.13 and $1.10 respectively, toward the purchase of a ticket.

Undergraduates and other members of the University receive preference in seat locations, but definite reserved seats may nevertheless be bought in season books costing $8.80 or $5.50 for five varsity home games and the Harvard-Brown freshman game. These books are also available to outsiders.

Complete Schedule

October 2 . . . Springfield

October 9 . . . Brown

October 16 . . . Navy at Baltimore (Oct 6.)

October 23 . . . Dartmouth (Oct. 6)

October 30 . . . Princeton at Princeton (Oct. 13)

November 6 . . . West Point (Oct. 20)

November 13 . . . Davidson

November 20 . . Yale (Nov. 3)

The dates in parentheses indicate closing dates for ticket applications.