ORGANIZATIONS ISSUE CALL TO 1941 TONIGHT

PUBLICATION AND MUSICAL HEADS ASK RECRUITS

After supper tonight Freshmen get their first living, if vicarious, view of the lump of student activity when undergraduate leaders address them from the Brooks House rostrum at 7:30 o'clock.

Featured on the slate of speakers will be Francis Keppel '38, president of the Student Council, introduced by C. Colton Daughaday, Jr. '38, president of P. B. H. and host tonight at the social service centre's annual reception to the entering Class.

As many as possible of 1941 will crowd into the third floor auditorium. With reports of yesterday afternoon's tea and motion pictures stating a Freshman attendance of 600, a like number are expected tonight.

Other speakers who are scheduled to talk about their organizations include the publications chiefs, Nathaniel G. Benchley '38, of the Lampoon, Alvah W. Sulloway '38, of the Advocate, John L. Saltonstall, Jr. '39, of the Monthly, Frank P. Davidson '39, of the Guardian, and Caspar W. Weinberger '38, of the CRIMSON.

Also on the program are, among others, Robert T. Whitman '38, Varsity football manager, Robert J. Cumming '38, of the Student Union, Secor D. Browne '38, of the Instrumental Clubs, Edward L. Barnes '38, of the Glee Club, William W. Hancock '38, of the Debating Council, and Robert W. Snyder '38, of the Pierian Sodality, University orchestra.