SCHOOL SPLASHERS TO GATHER HERE TOMORROW

MASSANUTTEN ACADEMY LOOMS AS CONTENDER FOR TITLE

Twenty-two preparatory and high schools will compete tomorrow afternoon in the Indoor Athletic Building in the Fourth Annual Harvard Interscholastic Swimming met. Trial heats start at 2 o'clock and finals at 8 in the evening.

Swimmers will be divided into classes A and B, prep and high schools respectively. A total of 218 individual entries are listed from Andover, Exeter, Herbron, Horace Mann, Huntington, Massanutten, Moses Brown, St. Francis, St. George's, Tome, and Worcester in the Class A division, and 11 high schools in Class B.

Massanutten Military Academy, of Woodstock, Virginia, in 1936 National Preparatory School Champion and winner of 42 meets in four years, as against two losers, is regarded as a strong contender for the dethroning of Tome School, last year's meet winner. Andover, Exeter, and Worcester are also expected to be in the running for team honors, Exeter having the largest delegation, 20, of all the competitors.

Ralph Kiefer, Brother of Adolph Kiefer, world's fastest backstroker, will swim the dorsal event, and will also swim the backstroke in the 150-yard medley relay.

Davidson and Rizzo, of Tome: Page, of St. George's; Brown, of Horace ki, of Rindge Tech, are among last Mann; Merrill, of Exeter, and Rockie year's point-winners returning. In addition, breastroker Warner Pach, of Exeter; backstroker Charlie Kilvert and free-styler Bandy Sharp, of St. George's are expected to provide plenty of competition.