The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

Bingham Speaks Soon With Davis, Gehrig, and Wills

Athletic Director and Others Will Discuss "Keeping the Mind Young Through Sport"

William J. Bingham '16, Director of Athletics, has accepted an invitation to speak at the Herald-Tribune forum with such other sport limelighters as baseball star Lou Gehrig, tennist Helen Wills Moody, and Dwight F. Davis '00, donator of the Davis Cup, it was revealed yesterday.

Bingham and the others will speak next Tuesday morning, the opening day of the paper's eighth annual forum in the Waldorf-Astoria in New York. The room will hold nearly 5,000, and all the speeches will be broadcast over a national hookup.

"Keeping the Mind Young through Sport" will be the joint topic of the four speakers, although it is understood that Harvard's former track star and the man who found Dick Harlow will approach the subject in a slightly different manner from the three specialists, slugger Lou and the racquet-minded duet of Mrs. Moody and Davis.

Other speakers that morning will be Will Hays, who is to the movie industry what Judge Kennesaw Mountain Landis is to baseball, and Robert Moses, New York Park Commissioner. Hays' topic is to be "Keeping the Mind Young Through Motion Pictures," while Moses will tell how to keep the mind young through parks and playgrounds.