Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

CZECH ISSUE TOPIC OF STUDENT FORUM

CZECH SPEAKERS

Europe's future as a development of the now settled Czechoslovakian crisis will be given serious consideration at a meeting sponsored by six leading undergraduate organizations in the New Lecture Hall tomorrow evening at 8 o'clock.

Cooperating to present to the Student Body "intelligent interpretation of the issues arising from the war scare" and their bearing on international relations, the extra-curricular associations have procured two speakers to speak from the Czechoslovakian viewpoint.

Speakers Well Versed

They are Doctor F. Deutsch, of the University of Prague, a Sudeten German, but anti-Nazi and loyal to the democracy, and Jacob A. De Haas, William Ziegler Professor of International Relationships. Both are students of the economic and political background of the greater German movement and the Czech problem. Deutsch was the Czech delegate to the World Youth Congress last summer.

Organizations which have agreed to stand behind the program include the Phillips Brooks House, The Council of Government. Concentrators, The Harvard Advocate, The Harvard Monthly, The Debating Council, and the Student Union.

David W. Nussbaum '39, chairman of the committee to arrange the meeting emphasized that it would "neither be a rally nor a 'Save Czechoslovakia' movement" but an orderly discussion of the entire question.