INSTRUMENTAL SOCIETY GIVES CONCERT DATES

Programs to Resemble Amateur Hours, Will Be Rehearsals for Christmas Trip Westward

Preparatory to the Christmas tour that will take them a distance of several thousand miles, the Instrumental Clubs have announced the dates of two concerts to be held before the close of the term. The first is billed for the Hotel Commander on December 14, and the program presented that night will be repeated in Worcester three days later.

The local concert will be the occasion for the annual reunion of the Club graduates, who have been urged to bring guests as the affair will be followed by a dance. Flowers of Boston society are expected to attend and a debutante committee has been appointed. A dance will also follow the concert at Worcester.

Resemble Amateur Hours

The programs, which will be rehearsals for the Christmas performances at Buffalo, Milwaukee and Wiunetka, rather resemble amateur hours, Club officials said yesterday. The feature this year will be an orchestral rendition of "Dancing in the Dark" and "Great Day," both arranged by Leroy Anderson '36, former arranger for the University Band.