Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Over the Wire

Propaganda in Colleges

WASHINGTON--A St. Louis College President charged today before the House Committee on unAmerican activities that Soviet Russia violated the United States recognition agreement by launching a propaganda campaign in American colleges, schools, churches, newspapers and magazines.

Prof. Theodore Graobner, head of Concordia Theological Seminary, testified that the recognition agreement served as the "opening wedge" for Communist propaganda and added that it is for "the statesmen" to determine whether the American ambassador to Moscow should be withdrawn. once. Two of the courts may be used for handball as well as squash.

752 Lockers

Shower rooms are located on both the first and second levels. Seven hundred and fifty-two general lockers are available; while 18 lockers have been provided in a special room for coaches and teams.

According to the Athletic Association's plans, the gym will be open daily from 11 o'clock in the morning to 7 o'clock at night. Certain squash courts are to be reserved for the Varsity and Freshman teams between the hours of two and six. The building will be under the direction of the Athletic Association and may be used by all holders of participation tickets. In direct charge of the program is Norman Fradd, Assistant Director of Physical Education: Chief Instructor in the building is Howard Cox.Hemenway Gymnasium of Bygone Days Now Replaced