Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

VARSITY MERMEN FACE SPRINGFELD TONIGHT

Opposition Boasts Three Threats to Crimson Sweep of Firsts in Rostrum, Hatch, Noonan

Charlie Hutter and his unbeaten swimmers journey to Springfield College this afternoon to face a comparatively weak team. Only three men on the opposing squad constitute serious, threats.

These three men are Rostrum, Hatch, and Noonan. Frank Coleman will probably experience considerable difficulty with Rostrum in the 440-yard free style; the latter has hung up a time of five minutes flat, which is several seconds under Coleman's fastest clocking this season. But under heavy competition, Frank will undoubtedly better his own best.

Hatch of Springfield turns in a creditable performance in the backstroke and ought to keep "Pop" Cummin pushing along. But his time of 1:45 is not fast enough to cause any headaches for Coach Hal Ulen.

Russ Greenhood will run up against a bit of opposition in the dive when he meets Noonan. Russ, however, has shown a consistent ability to pull himself out of some pretty tight places in the past, and, unless he makes a serious slip, ought to win by a comfortable margin.