Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

DEBATING COUNCIL TO CONDUCT TERM TRIALS

Candidates Must Prepare Three Minute Speech for Wednesday on One of Four Subjects

Debating trials for the coming season will be held by the Debating Council on Wednesday, February 9, at 5 o'clock. Candidates must prepare a three minute speech on one of four resolutions, it was announced by Robert W. Bean '39. Edward M. Rowe '27, Director of the Council, will judge the trials.

During the April recess the debating team will take a trip through the South, holding debates with various colleges. The next debate is with the Cambridge Lyceum on February 13. The following day the debaters will argue against Stanford over the Columbia Broadcasting System.

The resolutions for the trial speeches are: "That the administration's program of naval expansion is justifiable" (affirmative). "That the New Deal should continue a program of business regulation" (either side). "That women should be allowed to sit as jurors" (negative). "That Congress should empower an administrative agency to enforce arbitration of industrial disputes" (either side).