Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

The Moviegoer

AT THE UNIVERSITY

Herbert Marshall hasn't done anything as refreshing as "Accent on Youth" since the halcyon days of "Trouble in Paradise" with Miriam Hopkins. This latest vehicle is about a middle-aged playwright who falls in love with a girl of twenty-six, but doubts his ability to hold her against the onslaught of youth. And the onslaught is not long in arriving-in the form of a Princeton man.

It would be spoiling things to tell you what this leads to; but be it said that Princeton goes for something of a ride. Patrons of the local theatre got fairly hilarious over such lines as "Please try to remember we're in the United States, not Princeton!"

Sylvia Sidney does well as the girl-whose brief fling in a world of muscles and cold showers makes her long for a little bad ventilation. And Ernest Cosart is an exceptionally pleasant butler.

From this to Jack London's "Call of the Wild" is quite a leap, but we made it all right. Clark Gable and Loretta Young keep things moving, if you get our thought, and the photography is particularly good. According to publicity releases the Call of the Wild company was stranded for weeks up in the Sierras. Whether this is strict fact or not, a high degree of reality has been achieved. In fact, we left the University fairly glowing with plans for a camping trip.

The Paramount news is overflowing with Ethiopians as usual.