Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

YANNIGAN NINE TRIPS REGULARS 6-3 IN CAGE

Ingalls Holds Varsity in Check While Second Team Pounds Edinberg for Victory

Behind the fast ball pitching of Ed Ingalls the Yannigans took over the Regulars 6-3 in the first inter-squad baseball game of the season played yesterday afternoon in the Briggs Cage.

With Captain Lupien on first base, the regulars infield lineup with Art Johns on second, Dick Grondahl at short, and Dick Ulin on the hot corner. Ellie Bacon was behind the plato receiving the slants of Lefty Edinberg.

Ingalls Hurls for Yannigans

Veteran, Paul Doyle caught for Inggalls, while John Sullivan was at first with Frank Leary at second, Bob Hall at short, and last year's Freshman captain Bob Fulton rounded the Yannigan infield out at third.

Heaviest hitter of the day was Bacon who caught hold of two Ingalls pitches for a perfect day at the play. Lupien, in his second day of practice after the basketball season, didn't have his usual eye, but did beat out a bunt. Johns and