Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

EIGHTEEN WILL MAKE SPRING BASEBALL TRIP

SHEAN LISTED AS INFIELDER WITH FIVE OTHERS

Eighteen men have been selected by Coach Fred Mitchell to make the annual baseball trip through the south during Spring Vacation, it was announced last night.

In addition to the two veteran, starting pitchers of a year ago, Ed Ingalls and Slim Curtiss, the mound staff will be composed of Tom Healy, Don Prouty, John Mahoney, and Lefty Edinberg.

Three Catchers

Behind the plate, Paul Doyle Continues to lead the pack and is slated to start the first game of the tour against Virginia. Other catchers chosen are Bob Fulton, Freshman captain last season, and Ellie Bacon, Jayvee back-stop.

Mitchell will carry only three out-fielders headed by centerfielder, Bob Cannett in center, with two new Varsity men Joe Soltz in right and Red Hoye in left.

Shean In Infield

Apparently decided for the time being on the recently revamped infield, Mitchell has named first-baseman and Captain Ulysses Lupien, newly converted second-sacker Dave Shean, Art Johns at short, and Dick Grondahl, third baseman, along with the utility infielders, Russ Ayers and Dick Ulin.

Others on the squad, who will not make the trip, are not cut and will report at the close of vacation.