Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Eli and Crimson Coaches Will Bury Hatchet Today to Hold Annual Frolic

Sports Events and Feasting Will Feature Program Open to Members of H.A.A. and Y.A.A.

Yale and Harvard athletic rivalries will be forgotten, patched up, and discarded today when Eli and Crimson coaches gather for their annual get-together and romp.

Anyone connected with the Y.A.A. or H.A.A. may participate in the sports this afternoon at Soldiers Field and in the Indoor Athletic Building, while non-athletic coaches can satisfy themselves with sumptuous much and dinner at the Varsity Club before and after the more strenuous pastimes.

A baseball game, the sixth annual Harvard-Yale coaches' fray, will feature the Soldiers Field activities. Dick Harlow is noted for his uncanny proficiency in socking the old apple, while Ducky Pond, Eli grid mentor, remains an unknown quantity on the diamond.

27 Elis Participate

Coming from new Haven are all 27 Yale coaches, directors, and ahletic impressaries, including Paul Barnett, administrative officer of the Y.A.A. Harvard's Bill Bingham will be on hand to keep things under control, however.

Although most of the coaches are naturally in superb condition for such play, any cases of over exertion, hot sun, or just plain thirst will be taken care of as in past years, by offerings of oysters and ale between innings.