Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

14 WIN SCHOLARSHIPS FOR GRADUATE STUDY

Total of $3,575 Awarded to Graduate School Students for Further Study in Their Field

Graduate study scholarships and fellowships totalling $3,575 have been awarded to 14 men in the graduate schools, it was announced last night.

In the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences: Woodbury Lowery fellowship to Charles F. Edson, Jr., '81 of Chicago; Austin followship to Stanley H. Boggs of Mentone, Indiana; James Savage scholarship to Aouny W. Dejany of Jerusalem, Palestine; Gorham Thomas scholarships to John A. Bovey, Jr., '35, of Minneapolis, Minnesota and Edwin L. Goldberg of Worcester; University fellowships to Jesse F. King '37, of Ojai, California, Fred F. Plimpton, '36, of Worcester, and Robert W. Rogers, '37, of Detroit.

Wantman Gets Award

In the Graduate School of Education: University scholarship to Morey Wantman, '32, of Somerville.

In the Graduate School of Engineerin: Gordon McKay scholarships to Hong Huang of Tai-chow, China, Kenneth S. Lane of Concord, New Hampshire, and Leang Pieh-Yeh of Canton, China.

In the Law School: Kirkpatrick scholarships to George A. McDonough, 1L, of Dorchester, and Solomon Schildhause, 1L, of New York.