Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

YARDLINGS START NEW SPORTS PROGRAM SOON

SMALL DORMS FORM "NORTH" AND "SOUTH" ENDS

Interdormitory sports for Yardlings will be inaugurated Friday afternoon at 3 o'clock when a squash team from Wigglesworth clashes with a tribe of Matthews racquetmen, it was announced last night by Langdon P. Marvin, Jr., '41, Chairman of the Union Committee.

The 41 Yardlings who have signified their willingness to participate in intra-yard sports have been divided into teams from Wigglesworth, Matthews, the "North End," consists of Holworthy, Hollis, Stoughton, Lionel, Mower and Thayer. The "South End" boasts Weld, Straus, Massachusetts, the Union, and Grays.

Player-managers, who will rank their respective players for each match, have been selected for every division. They are J. Wright Barry of Matthews, Leo Marx of Wigglesworth, Julian M. Sobin of Straus for the "South End." and Richard H. Andrews of Thayer for the "North End."

The Yardling committee in charge of the interdormitory sports has laid plans for future matches in tennis and softball. The group includes Charles H. Clark of Apley, curtis L. Clay of Wigglesworth, John M. Cregor of Stoughton, Langdon P. Marvin, Jr., of Holworthy, Homer D. Peabody, Jr. of Weld, and David D. Wells of Thayer.