Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

DINGHY SAILORS SIXTH IN REGATTA ON BASIN

Fulham Capsizes in Wild Eighth Race As Tech Sailors Win First Place With 141 Points

Handicapped by capsizing of Fulham's boat while jibing around the second mark in a wild eighth race, two entries from the newly-formed Harvard Yacht Club came in sixth in a field of seven at the two-day Intercollegiate Regatta for the Henry Adams Memorial Trophy at Tech Saturday afternoon and yesterday.

As M.I.T. sailed for ahead in a moderate but steady easterly wind, gaining 141 points in 13 races, Brown, Williams, and Dartmouth fought for second. The Harvard entries, however, outscored all except Tech on Sunday in a vain effort to recoup their Saturday losses.

Brown edged out Williams for second with 110 points to 109 after a protest against Williams in the twelfth race. Dartmouth came in fourth with 105 points.

Crimson Makes Comeback

Placing a very poor fifth with 19 points after the first day's racing, with Tech and Brown tied for second, the Harvard crews, consisting of James A. Ronsmaniere '40, skipper, John H. Cunningham, Jr. '39, crew, and John N. Fulham, Jr. '40, skipper, and Thomas Bullfinch '40, crew, made a comeback in the next nine races, nearly overtaking Princeton, which had 101 points. They slipped to sixth when the Tech-Brown tie was broken.

Chandler Hovey, Jr, '40 replaced the soaked Fulham for the last three races.