Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

LEADERS SPEAK AS PLENARY SESSION ENDS Y-H-P CONFAB

Unable to Summarize Conclusions of Various Round Tables as Expressed By Undergraduates

NEW HAVEN, Conn.--As undergraduates leaders summed up the round table discussions at a plenary session Saturday afternoon, the Yale-Harvard-Princeton conference on current problems sponsored by the undergraduate dailies drew to a close.

Friday, the opening day of the symposium, was featured by preliminary meeting of the round tables and forum on housing led by Nathan Straus, U. S. Housing Authority administrator. Speaking at a banquet that evening, Felix Green, American representative of the British Broadcasting Corporation, urged the entrance of university graduates into public service. Arnold Wolfers, Master of Pierson College, recommended a return to a policy of balance of power to maintain peace.

Following morning and afternoon sessions of the round tables on Saturday, the whole body of delegates and guests met late Saturday afternoon to ring down the curtain on formal proceedings. Adolf A. Berle, Jr., Assistant Secretary of State, was unable to be present to sum up the conclusions expressed by the undergraduate leaders. He attended the round table conference however.

Subjects of discussion at the round tables were: table one, "Government and Monetary Control;" table two, "Government and the Relation Between Labo and Capital;" table three, "Foreign Policy of the United States;" table four, "Government and the Current Depression;" table five, "Propaganda and Public Opinion in a Democracy."

Seventy-five students took part in the conference, of which 25 were Harvardians.