Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

Members of Class of '13, Reuniting on June 20, Receive This Issue of Crimson by Mail Today

This issue of the CRIMSON is being mailed to all members of the Class of 1913, which will hold its 25th reunion this June. Pages 3, 4, 5, and 7 contain reprints of articles which appeared in the CRIMSON in the spring of 1913; a representative notice column of the period appears on page 5. The complete reunion program of the class may be found on page 3, including all the activities in which the class will indulge from Monday, June 20, to Thursday, June 23.

A special feature of the issue is the parallel editorial columns on page 2. Column 2, of this page contains the masthead of the 1913 board, with an editorial and a letter reprinted from one of their papers. This year's board has made an effort to parallel to column of 1913, with an editorial on the same subject as taken up by the 1913 men, appearing in column 1.

Two prominent University figures appear in embryo from the 1913 groups. One is President Conant, who may be located in the back row of the CRIMSON board picture on page 6, while the other is William J. Bingham '16, director of Athletics, whose election as Freshmen track captain is also on page 6.