Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

MAIL

(Ed. Note--The Crimson does not necessarily endorse opinions expressed in Printed communications. No attention will be paid to anonymous letters and only under special conditions, at the request of the writer, will names be withhold. Only letters under 400 words can be printed because of space limitations.)

To the Editor of the Crimson:

In a recent letter to the Crimson (May 9) the Sargent "Liberty Posters" were attacked. "Where was the 'righteous cause', the 'victory'? was asked.

Further evidence of the insidious war propaganda was shown Tuesday night when the sounds of "tramping foemen" echoed through the entire building dedicated to peaceful research. "Who would think of death or sorrow? Death is glory now" the Harvard Glee Club spat out with vicious determination.

This is an outrage to decency, the ardent pacitism of our peace-striking college, and--incidentally--to the peace and quiet of the surrounding neighborhood. Can something be done about this? Surely the Glee Club should be dressed in brown shirts and black ties! J. S. Morgan '39.