150 YEARS TOO LATE

Massachusetts is on a SPREE.

GOVERNOR SALTONSTALL is responsible. After ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY YEARS he has signed the Bill of Rights.

This is BAD. It is bad for HARVARD. It CONTRADICTS University policy.

What will DEAN HANFORD say? People have a right to assemble when they want to. But he says STUDENTS may have their connections severed. Or at least DISCIPLINARY ACTION may result. How about THIS?

Water fights are UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Harvard men must use GUNS. "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed," says Governor Saltonstall.

HARVARD SQUARE is unconstitutional. No person can twice be put in jeopardy of life and limb.

EXAMINATIONS are unconstitutional. "In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to SPEEDY AND PUBLIC trial by an impartial jury . . . CRUEL AND UNUSUAL punishment shall NOT be inflicted."

"No man shall be deprived of life . . . without due process of law." So DINING HALLS are unconstitutional. If "unreasonable" search and seizure" is impossible, then it is even unconstitutional to BORROW A NECKTIE.

Pretty soon HARVARD will be unconstitutional.