CRIMSON CAGERS TO FACE PENNSYLVANIA

Hoopsters Plan to Utilize Same Attack As in First Clash; Harvard to Employ Shifting Defense

By D. DONALD Peddle

Shock trops may be the order of the night when Wes Fesler's harassed cagers attempt to halt Tony Mischo, the one man team from Pennsylvania in the Indoor Athletic Building, and thwart Coach Lon Jourdet's Quakers in their bid for third place in the final E. I. L. standings.

The Feslermen will employ a new type of shifting defense tonight designed to throttle the quick screening plays started from the corners of the court which the visitors will use., As a result, a second team composed of Sam White and Lee Bird at the forwards, Tread Ruml at center, and Dick Sullivan paired with Bob James at the guards is likely to get the starting call. Even if this five does not answer the opening whistle, it is certain to see plenty of service during the course of the night.

Game A Toss-up

Fesler wants to give his first quintet of Lutz, Legg, Peabody, Lupien, and Ruml ample opportunity to watch part of the contest with him on the sidelines. In the first meeting of the two squads in Philadelphia, the Crimson found that their offense and scoring plays worked well so the game tonight should be rated a toss-up.

Teamed with the maestro Mischo at the forwards for Penn will be Bruce Pearce, while Harlan Gustafson has the center post. Captain Pace Brickley and Gerry Seeders are the regular guards. Aside from Mischo the Red and Black present no outstanding scoring threats, and part of the Crimson defensive maneuvers will be to put Peabody and Ruml on the blond Senior's tall.

Stahleymen Play Dean

Skip Stahley's Freshmen will provide the opening part of the night's program when they take the floor at 7 o'clock to meet a strong Dean Academy outfit. Starters for the Yardlings will be Mike Rice, will Weber, Ed Rothschild, Ed Buckley, and Bud Finegan.