ADAMS BEATS DUDLEY 14-0 ON PASSING; LEVERETT HOLDS KIRKLAND TO 6-0 WIN

Kuhn Scores Twice for Gold Coasters; Griffith Makes Lone Deacon Tally

Pushing over two touchdowns in the last half, the Adams House eleven humbled Dudley 14-0 to maintain its unbeaten record this full. Kirkland once again produced the lone tally in the second quarter to down the game Leverett team 6-0.

It took all the first half for the Gold Classiers to fathom the off-tackle smashes of Johnny Gautosuosso, 22b-1b Dudley back. In the third period the Gold Coasters unloosed a smooth-functioning air attack that finally broke the tie. George Kuhn grabbed a 30-yd pass from Bob James and raced over for the score. Tom Lacy added the extra point with a placement Kick. The same combination brought the second score in the fourth quarter after a 35-yd march.

Handicapped by injuries, the Bunny eleven held the stronger Kirkland time and again, but a 10-yd pass from Jack Addington to Chuck Griffith who ran 20-yds for the score, spelled defeat for Leverett, the second in three starts.

In the first inter-dormitory soccer team the second Yardling team shout out Dunster House 3-0 on scores by Jones, Scott, and Ashworth.