LAW FACULTY WILL GIVE FREE TALKS

Professor Manley Hudson to Speak on Neutrality Act at Tonight's Meeting

The faculty of the Law School opens tonight a series of free, public lectures on fields of the law of interest both to lawyers and the general public, with an address by Professor Manley O. Hudson, noted authority on international law, member of the Permanent court of International Justice Professor Hudson will speak at 8 o'clock, in the courtroom of Langdell Hall, of the Law School, on the topic "The United States Nationality Act of October 14, 1940."

Subsequent lectures in the series will be: Dec. 11, "The Modern Corporation, Private Property, and Recent Federal Legislation," by Professor E. Merrick Dodd; Jan. 15, "Heresy about Hearsay," by Professor John M. Maguire; Feb. 5, "Dispositions of Property: The Use and the Drafting of Class Gifts," by Professor Andrew J. Casner; Feb. 12, "Dispositions of Property: The Use and the Drafting of Trust Provisions," by Professor Austin W. Scott; Feb. 19, "Dispositions of Property: The Influence of Taxation," by Professor Erwin N. Griswold; and March 5, "Th Place of Equity in English Legal Development," by Professor Harold d. Hazeltine, of Cambridge University, England, now doing research at Harvard.