Booters Are Underdogs In Yale Tussle Today

Result of Eli-Tiger Battle Indicates Bulldog Power; '44 Plays Tomorrow

In their traditional bout at New Haven today the Crimson soccer team will meet a strong Yale eleven that boasts a record of no defeats and two ties. But according to Coach Jack Carr, the team is at its peak and full of confidence.

But in spite of the statistics Coach Carr said he felt "pretty good." His boys had plenty of pep in a snappy kicking drill yesterday and he can't help being encouraged by the fact that all injuries have cleared up so that the ranks will be full. Even Bill Edgar, who has been on crutches from an ankle injury received in the Springfield game, will be ready for action.

The Freshman till should be a real battle, too. Coach Jimmy MacDonald claims he has one of the best Yardling squads in years. Their record has been marred by only two defeats, Dartmouth and Exeter. But the Yale Freshmen also are boasting about their outstanding Yearling eleven, so the game which will be played Saturday morning should be a close one.