The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

THE MAIL

(Ed. Note--The Crimson does not necessarily endorse opinions expressed in printed communications. No attention will be paid to anonymous letters and only under special conditions, at the request of the writer, will names be withheld. Only letters under 400 words can be printed because of space limitations.)

To the Crimson:

On taking over my responsibilities as president of the Young Conservatives, I would like to make clear that I am not heading a pro-fascist organization. The Organization has made one of the principal points of the constitution that was adopted by a unanimous vote at the first meeting, that it, opposes Fascism and Communism, and in strict adherence to its purpose, its platform stand for neutrality in Spain.

I understand that in my absence a misunderstanding developed about the purpose of the organization, and I want to make clear now our stand and that the organization is completely behind me in these points essential to our purpose of advancing truth. Michael P. Grace '40.   President, Young Conservatives.