The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

The Moviegoer

At the Fenway

Those who liked "Brother Rat" will probably not mind its sequel. When the new picture starts, a few acute angles have been straightened out: everybody has graduated, and Commencement, a slightly illegitimate baby which--or who--while still unborn, caused a lot of trouble in the last installment, is now thoroughly Haysed. Mature for his age, Commencement burns the house down and manages to end up in Lima as a gift to the Peruvian Government.

The other rats, Wayne Morris and Ronald Reagan, continue their campaign to capture Priscilla Lane and Jane Wyman. Though they don't quite succeed, they enjoy themselves thoroughly. In fact everybody has a fine time except the Mongoose, a snaky rat who gets pushed around because his technique is bad. The threat of a sequel to the sequel, presumably called "Brother Rat and Two Babies," looms unpleasantly as the "plot" (replete with faked telegrams, wrecked Rolls Royces, and Stradivarii) reaches its involved conclusion.

Co-featured is "Parole Fixer," in which Eddie Hoover's G-Men go gang-busting for the umpteenth time.