The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

MAIL

(Ed. Note--The Crimson does not necessarily endorse opinions expressed in printed communications. No attention will be paid to anonymous letters and only under special conditions, at the request of the writer, will names be withheld. Only letters under 400 words can be printed because of space limitations.

To the Editor of the Crimson

For some time I have noticed the pathetic attempts of students to cross the Yard on Mass. Ave. nean Billings and Stover Drug Co. What is to prevent all the students from getting together and with the help of the engineering students, fabricating the various parts, of steel, for a foot bridge over the traffic

It could be bolted together, with the end foundations resting directly on the sidewalks, some fine morning about 2A.M. Next day, behold, the nerve wracking delay of waiting to cross would have been solved and, by their example and public spirit, the gentleman of Harvard would have called attention to a great problem in our midst

This aforementioned idea is practicable and easily possible, and is not in the idealistic category of steam beated sidewalks or overhead piping for artificial snow in the summertime! You are welcome to display the above in your columns because I contended there is more thinking going on in colleges nowadays than is commonly supposed. What we now need is action. Nelson Perkins