The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Lowell and Kirkland Struggle For House Sports Supremacy

Bellboys Rely on Hardball, Nine To Retain 20-point Lead Over Deacons

As the House Athletic League goes into the final round of the fight for the Straus Trophy, emblematic of supremacy in the inter-House competition, the Bellboys of Lowell House are leading the Kirkland Deacons by 20 points, though both these Houses are far ahead of the other contenders. Kirkland is the defending champion.

The Kirkland crew seems the favorite of the House flotilla, with Lowell far down on the list. The Bellboys can field a superior hardball nine which may give them enough points to wrest the crown, for the rest of the sports are evenly divided. Golf is a toss-up, while Kirkland looks to have a stronger set of racquetmen. The Deacons are backing their softball team as House champions.

The results of the tennis matches which opened the spring season brought a victory to Adams over Dunster by a 7 to 0 score; Eliot defeated Leverett by the same count. Tomorrow Winthrop meets Lowell and Kirkland takes on Dudley.

The golf teams were scheduled to open yesterday but rain forced them to postpone their matches to Monday. Softball will have opening-day ceremonies this afternoon, while hardball has its opener tomorrow.