NINE TO MEET GRADS AND B U

Hold Practice Game Today; Face Terriers Tomorrow

With a practice game against the Alumni on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 4 o'clock and a contest with Boston University on Nickerson Field tomorrow, the Varsity baseball nine faces a busy weekend. The Yardlings play Andover away on Saturday.

Much the same team which defeated the Stahlmen by a 5 to 3 score last week, the grad squad will find the going a little bit tougher tomorrow as all Seniors with the exception of Torby Macdonald will be in the lineup. Fourth year men were excused from the last game because of divisionals. Macdonald is out with a severe sprain of his left ankle. Les Pitchford will take over the centerfield spot.

Burgy Ayres will start on the hill for the undergraduate nine, and Lou Clay will do any necessary relief work. Johnny Prior and Charley Devens will share the hurling assignment for the Alumni.

The Boston University squad which defeated the Crimson 1 to 0 at Soldiers Field on April 24 is out to make it two in a row over Harvard. Carl Braun, who pitched part of the first game is Coach Mel Collard's choice to face the Stahl batters and veteran John O'Connell will do the catching.

Tom Healey, who will play at the left field spot against the Alumni, will do the honors on the mound for the Terrier contest. Jack Schwede will be available for relief.