The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Battle Demonstration to Be Given By ROTC

Military Science Students to Show Today How Battalion of Guns Works

With 350 Military Science students demonstrating how a battalion of field artillery operates under battle condition, the University R.O.T.C. corps will hold its annual review and inspection this afternoon at Soldiers Field.

A 19-gun salute, the regulation honor for a governor in his home state, will greet the guest of honor Governor Leverett Saltonstall '14, who will review the troops along with President Conant, Dean Chase, Dean Hanford, and Dean Leighton.

Military reviewers will include Major General James A. Woodruff, colonel Benjamin F. Miller, Colonel Frederick F. Black, and the officers on duty with the University, Lieutenant-Colonel Henry D. Jay, professor of Military Science and Tactics; and Major Chester E. Sargent, Captain George F. Wooley, Jr.. and Captain Louts W. Haskell, assistant programs of military Science and Tactics.

After reviewing in mass formation for the first hour, the students will spend the rest of the afternoon presenting their demonstration, using regular Field Artillery telephones, radios, 75mm. guns and army vehicles and horses.