Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

Colonel Johnson Will Address Business School Graduates

Series of Meetings on June 14 and 15 Mark Tenth Annual Session

Alumni of the Business School will hold their tenth special program at the School on June 14 and 15, it was announced today by the Alumni Association.

Colonel Louis Johnson, Assistant Secretary of War, will be the principal speaker at the program, and will address the annual dinner in Eliot House on "Lessons from Abroad." It is expected that he will discuss some of the benefits which the United States would get from the construction of an adequate air force.

Prominent Speakers

Several other prominent men are scheduled to speak during the Friday and Saturday meetings among whom are Philip D. Reed and J. Franklin Ebersole, professor of Finance. Professor Ebersole was formerly economic adviser for the U. S. Treasury Department.

Edmond F. Wright '24, head of the Alumni Association, will preside at the dinner Friday night. The session will be renewed Saturday morning in Baker Library.