Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

HUSKY SQUAD MEETS NINE

Only Five Crimson Regulars Start Against N.U. Batsmen

Northeastern University's powerful nine is highly favored to come out on top against the skeleton team that Coach Floyd Stahl will field when the two squads meet for their annual contest this afternoon at 4 o'clock on Soldiers Field.

Only five Crimson regulars, Ed Buckley, Torby Macdonald, Freddy Keyes, Les Pitchford and Dick Merrill are available for the game. Captain Tom Healey will be unable to take the mound due to a sore muscle in his pitching appendage and several other key men are out of the lineup because of Military Science examinations.

Regan Will Catch

Bob Fulton's backstop post will be handled by Bob Regan while Sophomores Oscar Haussermann and Bill Parsons will take over in place of Gil Whittemore and Lee Hartstone at third base and right field respectively. Burgy Ayres or Lou Clay will get the call to start on the mound facing Ed Barry and Charlie Foster, Northeastern's ace chuckers.

It will be the last game on a highly successful schedule for the Husky outfit which has to date a record of eleven out of thirteen tries. New champions of the New England College Conference, the Northeastern squad is out to write a brilliant finish to their season.