Aldrich, W. Hussey and Brooks Named to Parts

Neal and Gardiner Chosen to Serve as Alternates at Commencement

Selection of the three Seniors who will give the traditional Commencement Parts at the commencement exercises June 20 was made public yesterday. The speakers are chosen each year following a competition open to men graduating with honors.

Charles D. Aldrich '40, of Wollaston, Mass., and Ward MacL. Hassey '40, of Chicago, III., will give the English parts. Phil C. Neal '40, of Oak Park, III., will be the alternate.

The Latin dissertation will be given by Robert A. Brooks '40, of Needham, Mass. Tudor Gardiner '40, of Gardiner, Me., will be the alternate.

The dissertations are presented Commencement Day morning as part of the formalities preceding the award of degrees.

Aldrich has held the Harvard Club of Boston Scholarship, and is a resident of Dunster House. Hussey has been a member of the Student Council, editor-in-chief of the "Guardian" magazine, a member of the Debating Council, a member of the Junior Eight of Phi Beta Kappa, and a resident of Lowell House.

Brooks has been a member of Phi Beta Kappa and a resident of Lowell House.