Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

HOOPER HEAD OF RED BOOK

McNulty Chosen Business Manager; Start Work Soon

George Hooper '45 of Weld Hall will be Chairman and James McNulty '45 of Thayer will be Business Manager of this year's edition of the Freshman Red Book and Register. Both men attended high schools and hail from small towns in Illinois.

Thomas Matters '43, the Student Council's Representative for Freshman Affairs, made the announcement yesterday afternoon after a week spent combing secondary school records and interviewing likely candidates. The final choice was made by a joint board including George A. Saxton '44, former Chairman of the Union Committee, Eugene D. Keith '42, last year's Representative for Freshman Affairs, Douglas Mercer '40, Secretary of the Union, and Matters.

Publishing date for the Register, which contains the names, addresses, schools, and pictures of all Freshmen, is early this fall. The Red Book, the only complete record of activities for the Class of '45 until the Album is published during their Senior year, will appear this spring, probably about the time of the Jubilee.

Organization of editorial, photographic, and business boards will begin soon and a campaign for advertising launched. Quick appointment of all officers on the Red Book will mean that all Freshman activities, many of which are slated to begin soon, will be reported in full during both halves of the school year.