Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

Citing Toxic Culture and Administrator Departures, Harvard School of Public Health Faculty Repeatedly Weighed Voting No Confidence in Dean

Elizabeth Wurtzel ’89, Who Collected Friends ‘Like Beads on a String,’ Dies at 52

Multimedia

The Photos That Captured the 2010s

ALUMNI BULLETIN CHANGES FORMAT

Offers Three-column Page Larger Size in First Issue

With a view of the Memorial Church Tower on its crimson cover, the Alumni Bulletin has made its first issue of the year in considerably revised format. This year's changes are by no means as radical as those made last year. At that time the Bulletin was completely revised and modernized, but was based on a two column page. The major innovation this year in the substitution of three for two columns which thereby increases the nize of the page considerably.

These changes the Bulletin states in an explanatory note, were occasioned by the desire to make a more readable and pleasing page as well as to cut down on manufacturing costs. Furthermore, according to the editors, "the opportunities for larger advertising income are greatly improved, since the new page will accommodate the standard-sized cuts used by most advertisers, and does not require the expensive preparation of special copy."

A notable feature of the revised design of the Bulletin is the inclusion of more extensive Alumni Notes. To compensate for this change various other departments have been compressed to some extent.

That the Bulletin is becoming more popular with the Alumni is attested by the fact that the magazine has increased its subscribers 15%.