Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

A. R. P. MEETING FEATURES MOVIE

Six speakers on various aspects of the Air Raid Precautions Program, and a 20-minute movie, "Warning," on a British air raid, will fill the program for the preliminary meeting of Harvard's new air raid warden training course, at 8 o'clock tomorrow evening in New Lecture Hall, Assistant Dean Henry Chauncey '28, announced last night.

Professor Emeritus Julian L. Coolidge, who is in charge of the course, will chair the meeting. J. M. Laughlin, Assistant Regional Director of the First Civilian Defense Region, will speak on plans for the area. Hon. L. O. Barrows, ex-Governor of Maine, and Director of the A.R.P. school run by the Massachusetts Committee on Public Safety, will discuss the self-sufficient A.R.P. setup designed for Harvard, which is comparable to industry setups.

He will be followed by the moving picture, which contains shots of actual raids as well as A.R.P. services in action.