‘It’s a Limbo’: Grad Students, Frustrated by Harvard’s Response to Bullying Complaint, Petition for Reform

Community Groups Promote Vaccine Awareness Among Cambridge Residents of Color

Students Celebrate Upcoming Harvard-Yale Game at CEB Spirit Week

Harvard Epidemiologist Michael Mina Resigns, Appointed Chief Science Officer at eMed

Harvard Likely to Loosen Campus Covid Restrictions in the Spring, Garber Says

THE MOVIEGOER

At the U.T.

By E. G.

There comes a tide in the affairs of Hollywood when pictures sink to the ebb of human endurance. One of the lowest ebb-tides occurred during the past summer's torrid months. But as fall has come, and movie-house owners can no longer feature air-cooling above the highest priced star, the tide has turned. The program now showing at the University is ample evidence of the fact.

"He Stayed for Breakfast," variation allegro on the Ninotchka theme, casts McIvyn Douglas as the party-liner seduced by the very un-proletarian charms of Loretta Young. Catching the flavor of a Paris that is no more, the film combines the wit of the French with the crackling pace of the American movies. But indeed ironic is the script's playful treatment of a political force which contributed so much to the downfall of that Paris which it eulogizes.

"Tom Brown's School Days" is the latest of Gene Towne's dramatizations of those well-read yarns that are an integral part of the education of every child who ever saw the inside of a public library. Graduates of prep school, "select" or otherwise, will see in this account of early nineteenth century Rugby the origins of those mysterious forms and rituals which give the prep schools today their distinctive aroma. Everyone will see a fine story, magnificently acted, effectively produced.