Quadrangular League Standings

Nassau Sextet Has Sharpened Attack Since Game Here Last Saturday

By John C. Bullard

W  L  T  Pts.  Gis. Princeton  3  0  0  6  11 Dartmouth  0  1  1  1  1 Yale  0  1  1  1  4 Harvard  0  1  0  0  3

Tonight the hockey team meets Princeton in a return engagement at the Hobey Baker Memorial Rink in New Jersey. At present the Tigers are leading the league with one goal wins over Harvard, Yale, and Dartmouth, and there seems little chance of stopping Dick Vaughan's men from running their streak further.

Clark Hodder will probably start the same six that faced the Bengals in the Boston Arena last week, and it is improbable that Vaughan will change the lineup of his team, which snapped out of its "Harvard slump" to take a tough Dartmouth six into camp, 2 to 1.

Odds on Princeton

Against the Crimson last Saturday Princeton did not look like the leader of any league. Time and again in the second period they passed up opportunities to capitalize on Harvard defensive lapses, and in the third period they were scrapped right off their feet.

However, playing at home should prove a very helpful asset to the travel weary Bengals, and if Wednesday night's game against the 97 Club is any indication, the defensive work of the Hoddermen still leaves a great deal to be desired. Both of these facts combine to make Princeton a heavy favorite.