Former Defense Department General Counsel Appointed Harvard’s Top Lawyer

Democracy Center Protesters Stage ‘Emergency Rally’ with Pro-Palestine Activists Amid Occupation

Harvard Violated Contract With HGSU in Excluding Some Grad Students, Arbitrator Rules

House Committee on China to Probe Harvard’s Handling of Anti-CCP Protest at HKS

Harvard Republican Club Endorses Donald Trump in 2024 Presidential Election

RADIO TRIALS WILL START TOMORROW

Network Invites Undergraduates To Try For Vacancies on Board

Issuing a call to all would-be radio men, the Crimson Radio Network last night announced the four-week competitions for all boards will begin at 7 o'clock tomorrow night with an informal reception in the Network's Sheppard Hall offices.

The competitions, open to all undergraduates, will fill the positions on the Program Planning, Production, Announcing, and Technical Boards.

No previous experience is necessary, according to William W. Tyng '41, chairman of the Network, who guarantees "to turn out our full quota of Raymond Gram Swings, Edisons, and Marconis, if we get intelligent candidates." Commenting on the intensive radio training provided by the four week competitions, Tyng said, "Many of us expect to land jobs through our Network experience."

Many vacancies now exist on the Network staff, especially on the Technical Board, which is now completing plans for including all of the College in its broadcasting system. By next winter the Technical Board hopes to have extended the broadcasts to the Yard dormitories.