Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

RADIO TRIALS WILL START TOMORROW

Network Invites Undergraduates To Try For Vacancies on Board

Issuing a call to all would-be radio men, the Crimson Radio Network last night announced the four-week competitions for all boards will begin at 7 o'clock tomorrow night with an informal reception in the Network's Sheppard Hall offices.

The competitions, open to all undergraduates, will fill the positions on the Program Planning, Production, Announcing, and Technical Boards.

No previous experience is necessary, according to William W. Tyng '41, chairman of the Network, who guarantees "to turn out our full quota of Raymond Gram Swings, Edisons, and Marconis, if we get intelligent candidates." Commenting on the intensive radio training provided by the four week competitions, Tyng said, "Many of us expect to land jobs through our Network experience."

Many vacancies now exist on the Network staff, especially on the Technical Board, which is now completing plans for including all of the College in its broadcasting system. By next winter the Technical Board hopes to have extended the broadcasts to the Yard dormitories.