Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

'44 ASKS RADIO FOR GRIDIRON

More than 200 signatures were obtained yesterday to a petition hung in the Union advocating the sale of broadcasting rights for next fall's football games as a means of making unnecessary the proposed $40,000 cut in the Athletic budget.

The petition, which will be extended to other centers of the College today, calls attention to the fact that the University has previously been offered, and refused, $37,500 for the privilege of broadcasting Crimson football games, a sum which all but cancels the expected reduction in next year's athletic budget.

Present to Student Council

David Baldwin '44, and William A. Rich '44, Yardling authors of the move, said last night that they intended to present the petition to the Student Council for action after the entire College has had opportunity to sign.

Stating in part that "no other plausible way has been found to meet the deficit" in next year's budget, and calling attention to the fact that "the Athletic Council has previously voted in favor of this plan," the petition goes on to quash objections which have been raised against similar proposals in the past.