The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained
Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned
Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands
Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square
107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay
A. AREA OF NATURAL SCIENCES.
1. Astronomy, Chemistry, Engineering Sciences, Mathematics, Physics.
2. Biology, Geography, Geology, Meteorology, Mineralogy, Paleontology.
B. AREA OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
3. Anthropology, Ec'n'mics, Government, Psychology, Sociology
4. History, History of Religions, History of Science and Learning
C. AREA OF ARTS, LETTERS, AND PHILOSOPHY.
5. Architectural Sciences, Fine Arts, Music.
7. Celtic Languages and Literatures, classics, Comparative Philology, Far Eastern Languages, Germanic Languages and Literatures, Indic Philology, Romance Languages and Literatures, Semitic Languages and History, Slavic Languages and Literatures
the following courses or groups of courses are not assigned to areas and sections:
1. Courses in elementary language and composition, and public speaking.
2. Courses concerned primarily with acquiring a technique
3. Military and Naval Science.
Want to keep up with breaking news? Subscribe to our email newsletter.