Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

Film Society to Show Propaganda Movies

As one of its two bonus programs this year, the Harvard Film Society yesterday revealed that it will show several foreign and American propaganda movies early in April.

At the same time the society announced that it was running a contest for the best amateur film produced by a member of the University. The pictures may be on any subject, and there will be a $25 prize for the winning entry.

Arrangements have already been made for the showing of English propaganda films, which are distributed free of charge in this country. The society has had some trouble in getting German films, because they are charged for by the German Government.

Alan M. G. Little, faculty instructor in Greek and Latin, suggested the showing of the propaganda films in order to illustrate how the movies can be used to influence foreign nations and to keep up morale at home.