10 Accepted For PBH Summer Unit

With six girls and four men already definitely accepted, the Phillips Brooks House work camp is well on its way toward a successful summer program. Applications are coming in daily, and it is expected that the quota of 25 members will soon be filled.

Although applications are still being received, Harvard representation is behind that of other colleges. Richard England '42 and Maurice Friedman '43, have been accepted, and three other College men, including a History I instructor and a proctor, have made tentative plans to attend the camp. Miss Hazel Brown, beauteous night nurse at Stillman, will look after the health of of the camp members.

As it looks now, girls from Wellesley, New Jersey College for Women, City College of New York, Skidmore, and Barnard will take care of the feminine and of affairs while boys from Brooklyn College, City College of New York, and Wisconsin will join the Harvard students in tackling the manly jobs of camp life.

Housing facilities, including three dozen cots and blankets, kitchen and dining materials, are being chosen by Frederick Rosenberg '41. A construction engineer has completed plans for the seven-weeks project and estimates that the program will require approximately 3,500 hours of work.